CLICK HERE to donate to and learn about the Parkinson’s Global Project!
The NeuroMotor Training ® System is designed to CHANGE LIVES
Trainers receive NASM / AFAA CEC’s
WITH OUR EDUCATION, YOU’LL LEARN
While Parkinson’s Disease (PD) and other movement & neurodegenerative disorders can be debilitating, there is plenty of compelling data to show that exercise and retraining the brain are among the most effective methods of managing symptoms and slowing disease progression. Studies show that regular exercise & cognitive training can improve dual tasking abilities, gait, grip, balance, stability, strength, cognitive function, and motor control.
In addition, this improvement in movement and mobility helps to reduce falls, injuries, and various other complications of movement disorders.
Learn and gain an in depth understanding of:
- Parkinson’s, Parkinsonism, Alzheimer’s, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Multiple System Atrophy (MSA), Ataxia, Progressive Supranuclear Palsy, Huntington’s Disease; Dystonia, Dyskinesia, Charcot-Marie-Tooth, Tourette Syndrome, Wilson’s Disease and more. We also include stroke rehabilitation education.
- Who gets these diseases?
- Symptoms of each disorder (motor and non-motor symptoms)
- How do these disorders affect strength, movement, mobility, stability, flexibility, cognitive function, posture, and overall functionality?
- How can we manage disease symptoms and reduce or eliminate falls and injury?
- What can caregivers, fitness professionals, physical therapists, home health aides, and others do to help?
- Learn how the brain can be retrained to improve and help restore neuromuscular communication, cognitive function, and cognitive function during movement (while simultaneously activating proprioceptive awareness along with the vestibular and visual systems).
Through hands on application, learn about specialized tools and optimal exercises that will help the person with a neurodegenerative disorder to improve:
- Cognitive function
- Foundational Movement Patterns
- Foundational Breathing Patterns
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Mobility and Movement
- Overall Functionality
- Advanced Neurological Gait and Fall Risk Assessments
- Advanced Techniques to WAKE-UP the Central Nervous System and Brain
- Alter the brain
- Advanced Cognitive Training / Dual Tasking / Problem Solving Training Techniques to Improve Movement, Mobility, Overall Functionality, and Reduce Falls
- Advanced Techniques to Assess, Reset, and Activate Visual, Nervous, & Vestibular System
- Change gut health
- Identify your immune system type
- Ditch underlying infections
- Benefits of Group Fitness Training
- Learn Dozens of Effective Group Fitness Training Games & Techniques
- Learn Advantages of Virtual/Augmented Reality Training
- The Power of Music During Exercise
- Voice Training Techniques